Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Chapter 3

Happy New Year guys! 


I wanted to do a blog post on the 1st initially but if you have seen my twitter, I fell sick and I was feeling extremely horrible that day. Moreover, I was working! I was just feeling a tat too cold in the morning but I thought that it was just the weather but who would have known that I almost froze to death while working and it was so difficult to keep smiling to the customers... I even took a cab home (I'm not one that usually take cabs around so yeah it's a big deal for me) afterwards because my whole head was burning so crazily I can't even think rationally. It was a horrible, horrible first day for the year.

I am feeling better now that I can even attend my kayaking lessons today (it's still Wednesday to me)! But I'm feeling cold right now again and it really sucks. I feel so weak all over!!! :(

On a side note, it's 2013, it's a new year now! Though I still feel pretty much the same.. I mean, isn't it just another day? Only the year changed when actually it's just pretty much the same. The year is only a mark of how far we have gone. I would prefer using days than year actually. Okay wait, does this even make sense to any of you? I'm not a person that is good with words so yeah, I guess this is the best I can explain what my mind tells me.

Another side note, Chinese New Year is around the corner guys!!! I am so excited for it and I don't know why :3 Maybe because this gives me a reason to go shopping without getting nagged by my mother on how much clothes I already have? Okay this is totally random.


Here's a quote that I found meaningful whilst I was reading:

"Memories were the things we held on most in our lives: the sweet remembrance of yesterday, the things that we had been through, and the feelings that we once felt. It seeped into our minds, once in a while, pressing our thoughts, and pulling us away and back into its arm. It was the only way we could live in the moment again; get back to how things used to be."


Have a great day ahead everyone!

X